1-1 Minami-Osawa, Hachioji-shi, Tokyo, Japan 192-0397
Tokyo Metropolitan University, Minami-Osawa Campus
Professor Akira Shudo's office is 518 (5th floor) in the building No. 8. (Campus map)
Note: It takes about 15 minutes from the Minami-Osawa station to our office.
Access to TMU
Take Keio Line (京王線) bound for Hashimoto station (橋本駅) and get off at Minami-Osawa station (南大沢駅).
We recommend using fast train Special Express (特急) or Semi-Special Express (準特急).
It takes about 40 minutes from Shinjuku (新宿).
We recommend using Airport Limousine bus. In the website, choose your airport and the destination "Minami Osawa, Keio Tama Center, Seiseki Sakuragaoka" and "Minami Osaw Station" in the list.
From Minami-Osawa St. to our office
- Leaving the ticket gate of Minami-Osawa station turn North (i.e., turn right as indicated in the picture below).
- Pass through the main gate of our university.
- First turning point. Turn to right-hand side.
- Follow the roof structure and the yellow line until building No.8 (takes about 10 minutes).
- Keep following the roof structure and the yellow line. Don't go downstairs！
- Follow the arrow into building No.8.
- Turn to left at the bottom of the slope, enter the door and go to 5th floor by elevator.
- From the elevator follow the arrows to our offices.
- This is a Professor Shudo's office (room number is 518)
- Please note that it takes about 15 minutes.