Companies are the main drivers of innovation, but technology transfer from universities provides the foundation for that and helps increase functional value.
By combining our knowledge and technology with external ideas and technologies (open innovation), we want to create innovative new value that cannot or cannot be realized by the university alone. By fusing the best ideas and technologies we have with you who are reading HP now, we would like to create a new chemical reaction and create an unprecedented world.
Our knowledge and technology is a field that covers organic chemistry, biochemistry, electrochemistry, membrane science, etc., with a focus on polymer chemistry.
(1) Creation of polymer functional separation membrane
(2) Creation of polymer gas separation membranes and greenhouse gas separation membranes
(3) Creation of high molecular weight ultra-thin films and highly regular porous membranes
(4) Creation of polymer solid electrolyte membrane for fuel cells
(5) Polymer battery
(6) Creation of ionic and electronically conductive nanofibers
(7) Creation of functional nanofibers and irregularly shaped nanofibers
(8) Research on artificial enzymes that control free radicals in the body
(9) Anti-cancer effect, antioxidant effect, anti-aging by artificial enzymes
(10) Research on drug delivery system
(11) Gene therapy
(12) Control and treatment of cell differentiation by epigenetic engineering that controls chromatin structure
(13) Biomaterial artificial organs, regenerative medicine
(14) Cell delivery using cell surface modification method
Please feel free to contact us if you are a company, public institution, university, etc. who is interested in our knowledge and technology and is thinking of creating new value by utilizing open innovation.
Now is the time when speed is important for research.
There is no time to hesitate.